Monday, April 9, 2012

School Work

So in my RL I go to school - yes as much as I am online you would think I wouldnt go to school at all xD Anyway, I had an english project to complete 5 poems, and I thought it would be nice to share them with you all, so here they are ;)

The Taste Of Spring Is Musical:

Oh, the taste of spring is musical
The small dainty flowers blooming softly
My shoes crunch softly on the crytal melting snow
Small speckles of lime green grass appearing
Perhaps I am dellusional
But oh how the taste of spring is musical

Drip, Drap, Drop,  moisture in the air
So thick and scented, tasting like nature
Puddles full of sunshine
Reflecting my smile
Autumn leaves swept away
Dancing in my Auburn hair
Oh, the taste of spring is musical

Tweet, Twiddle, DiddlyDeet
Birds fly around gracefully
 Like silky flower petals in the wind
Singing their sweet, silly songs
About love, hope and faith
Bright colours painted across their wings
Their melodic voices making me feel as light as a fluffy cloud
Oh, the taste of spring is musical


I sing along with the little birdies
Eyes staring like a cat hunting its prey
At the tiny rainbow butterflies
Dipping and swirling, spinning and twirling
As graceful as ballet dancers
The cherry blossom trees sway in the breeze
My eyes mesmorized by its movement
The clouds float peacefully through the sky
Assorted shapes forming
behind a rainbow of solitude
Oh how the taste of spring is musical.


Im only showing one for now, but more might come ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment