Friday, October 21, 2011

Some new photos today, I joined cycle 2 of beech modelling, its lingerie themed and I thought I would try something different. Although for some reason, on forums, my quality sucks ass, so now I have to say to judge full sized because its 100X better :/

This was the first asssignment, which was a simple bodyshot, im using my model Ivy Belle who happens to be one of my characters at the awesome PortVale.



I also finished up assignment 2 of agency, this was a creative runway and I went candy themed, probably the most editing ive ever done.



I am addicted to PortVale at the moment, my characters are:

Cooper Alexander:



and of course, Ivy Belle:



I actually got elimindated from my first ever competition, which was SNTM, I was a little disappointed, especially with so much effort into it, but I guess that was the judges opinions.



And lastly, I have released a fantasy competition called 'The Peacekeepers' its different to usual competitions, although i was told it was similar to another old competition called Terra.


:)

Ta Ta For Now

See You At Portvale

Horsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment